Monday, September 30, 2013

Barney Butter Review!

I was really excited when I saw a package from Barney Butter with 3 snack pack samples of their almond butter for me to review.
They sent me the original flavor and I enjoyed it plain and added to my coconut flour mug "bread".
It has a sweet, very smooth texture, with a nice amount of the almond flavor coming through.  I really appreciate how they use palm oil in their butters instead of seed oils.  I also like how they offer many flavors of almond butter.  I wasn't able to try the other flavors, but I imagine they are great!
 
640 × 315 - nutritionnutontherun.com
 
Head over to www.barneybutter.com today and check out their great products!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc