Friday, January 10, 2014

And it continues...

So I am still loving smoothies and fruit ice creams.  I like how fresh, quick, and light they feel.  Here is my newest favorite recipe for a ton of fruity, creamy, dairy-free ice cream:

Fruit Ice Cream 
by Relizabeth Runner

Filled with healthy fats from Avocado, potassium, vitamin C and more, this ice cream is such a great swap for the usual dairy filled, refined sugar ice cream.
  • 1.5 Bananas (frozen and preferably quite ripe)
  • 2C Pineapple (frozen)
  • 1C Pears (frozen)
  • 4-6 Strawberries (frozen)
  • 1/2 Avocado (chilled in fridge)
  • 1-2C water depending on how thick you would like it.
  • Nunaturals Stevia (if it isn't sweet enough for you)
Blend all ingredients in a blender or food processor, scraping with spatula if necessary. Enjoy!

 source

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachel! This is Vanessa from Plaid and Paleo. I wanted to get back to you. I couldn't figure out how to get your email from your comment, but I would love to try Miss Paleo mixes! They look awesome. Feel free to email me at vanessa@plaidandpaleo.com.

    ReplyDelete

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc