Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Simply Straws

I absolutely LOVE these straws!  Not only are these beautiful straws free of BPA, harmful metals, toxins, or plastics, they are reusable, and eco-friendly.  Simply Straws kindly sent me a lovely package of three colored straws, a purple bent straw, a green straw prefect for smoothies, and a burnt orange medium length straw.
"DENTIST AND HYGIENIST RECOMMENDED wine straws SMILE REUSABLE drinking straws minimize stains reduce sensitivity BPA FREE STRAWS durable 100% guarantee Coffee Straws SUSTAINABLE reduce plastics in our oceans landfills handmade in usa smoothies bent straws NON-TOXIC straws for Kids."-simplystraws.com
  Straws 4 Cause
 
Simply Straws kindly sent me a lovely package of three colored straws, a purple bent straw, a green straw prefect for smoothies, and a burnt orange medium length straw. 
I really wanted to upload my own photographs of these lovely straws, but sadly, my internet is not co-operating, so that will have to wait.
 
 My favorite go to drink when I want some flavor in my water is this recipe for Lemonade.  Sugar free, sweet, and perfect sipping with a Simply Straw.






STEVIA SWEETENED LEMONADE
1/2 of a fresh lemon
Water to fill a 20-30oz. glass
Ice Cubes (if desired)
Nunaturals Lemon Stevia (I'd say sweeten to taste.  Start with a few drops and increase if necessary)
Squeeze lemon directly into your glass or if desired, strain first.  I will say that I personally like having the pulp because it adds so much flavor, but I have had seeds get stuck in my straw. : )
Add water and ice cubes and stir well.  It is important to stir well because the stevia tends to sit at the bottom. 
Enjoy cold!    

So, would you like to see more about these great straws?  Head on over to simplystraws.com and order some today

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc