Saturday, February 15, 2014

Daily Dose and Hair Style Saturday

So my first daily dose will be featuring the favorite drink of mine that I have everyday.  I take it with my supplements to help them go down a little easier, as a treat after lunch, etc.  Hope you like it too!


Almond milk Hot Cocoa
  • Cup of Almondmilk
  • 1T Coconut Sugar
  • 1/2-1T Cocoa
And that's it!  I like to heat my almond milk just till warm and then add in the cocoa and coconut sugar.  I haven't tried this before, but I imagine some good organic marshmallows would be lovely floating on top of this smooth, chocolaty drink.

source
source
source



Aren't these hair styles amazing!  I love that first picture.  That is what I have been aiming for as I have been tweaking me new hair cut, but I don't think it looks like that yet.  Still, being unique is normal!  Can't be an exact copy! 

What is your favorite hairstyle?

2 comments:

  1. Love the hair style pics! I wish I was good at braiding. I have tried braiding my own hair and am not so great lol.> time to teach my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! I hope my future/possible husband will want to play with my hair. That and back massages are my favorite relaxers...

    ReplyDelete

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc