I LOVE snow. I may be a total wimp when it comes to getting out in the snow if I can't run in it, but I still love it! Sadly we only had a squall today, but I am still hopeful we'll get more this winter.
Here is today's quiz:
2) Something you've been drinking lately (besides the best: water!): Homemade Komucha with Seltzer, GT's Kombucha (Gingerade is the best!), and daily 2-4 times(!) would be my year-round Hot (and cold) Cocoa Almond milk...
3) Favorite Cross Training exercise: Mini trampoline! I just started adding in some weights, but the majority of my workout is jumping on the trampoline. It has been so nice to have it since I'm not running right now. : (
5) Favorite Song: I love this song that our fiddle band is playing! It is called St. Patrice. Go look it up. : )
My next favorite right now would be Calypso and then Mountain Spring. I know those are all songs without words so I will try and think here...well, maybe it doesn't have words, but there is a song on this one McDonald's commercial for the Olympics that I really like. It starts out with just drums, but then moves on to voices...I need to find out who sings that song. I wonder if it is Imagine Dragons? Anyone know?
6) Everyday I seem to be: Baking Home-made bread! I really need to cut down on how much I eat so there is more for the family. It is tasty, but I must be a better steward of the food we are blessed with. Check out my recipe for our family's favorite homemade bread: http://relizabethpaleorunner.blogspot.com/2014/02/our-favorite-home-made-bread.html
7) Favorite outfit of the week: The outfit I wore for the first day of my job! I wore my pink/salmon stretchy cords, my moms gorgeous wrap, her red pearls, and my favorite Athleta Coconut Shirt. It was comfortable and it made me feel more "put together".
8) Favorite food of the week: apples...will my love for them never end? I love how clean they make me feel...they just feel pure. The only thing I don't like is when I get a bit of an allergic reaction from non-organic apples (itchy mouth, sneezing, running nose, irritable). That's no fun, but I seem to do great with the organic ones. We were so thankful to find two bags of organic apples on sale at the local store. Deals are so sweet!
9) Favorite Book of the week: Sally Fallon's book of Baby and Child Care. There is so much helpful information in there. It is definitely a book I will be referring back to for years. : )
10) Most thankful for: The support of so many friends, my family. I feel so blessed by the community that God has surrounded me with.
Now it's your turn! What does your quiz look like?