Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Things

So I maybe a total shoe geek, but at least I admit it.  I love my new shoes from Vivobarefoot.  They are so great to run in.  I think my favorite part is how minimalist, but very comfortable they are. 

Got to put in my new Lock Laces today (check out my review) and they felt great during me speed workout.  My knee may have been giving me pain after, but these shoes definitely weren't!

I'd say they are quite an improvement from the poor old pair I used to wear.  I think I used these guys nearly every single day...


Looks like I tend to run on that front right side a bit much.  Need to keep working on that!


And who doesn't like to see a lovely hen at the end of a post.  I'm not sure which one this is so I can't give you her name, but she does look gorgeous in the fall leaves.  Have a great night!-Relizabeth Runner

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc