Monday, November 4, 2013

Chebe

                                   Gluten-Free Goodness!
When I first read of Chebe and their minimal ingredients, I was a bit skeptical of how the products would turn out.  But now, after baking my first batch of Cheese Bread, I can truthfully say I was impressed with how their products handled in mixing, baking, and eating!

Last week I actually prepared the dough for the Cheese Bread ahead of time to freeze and then bake this morning.  It worked out great!  I was able to mix the dough up with the liberal amount of cheese required (the cheese rolls are not a dairy free product) and they came together really nicely! I was even able to roll them into ball shapes for baking later!

This morning it was so easy to run to the freezer, break them apart and stick 'em in the oven so the boys could have something nice and warm to eat for breakfast.

I am so excited to try out their Pizza Crust mix next.

It was so nice to find another brand of bread that offers a fully gluten-free option.  And it was so easy to make!
Thanks Chebe!  Check them out at  http://www.chebe.com/ 

Check out all of the nasty stuff they don't include in their products!


Original-Allergen-Free-List-(2).jpg
"You won’t find another gluten-free bread like this one. Crispy on the outside. Moist and chewy on the inside. Perfect for everything from calzones and dumplings to pie crusts and tortillas." (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc