Monday, November 18, 2013

Nunaturals Stevia and Almond Butter Mug Bread

  This is one of my favorite recipes that I used to eat so often.  It is filled with all the great health benefits of almondbutter, eggs, and grassfed butter too(if you want to add it on top).

RElizabeth's Almond Butter Mug Bread
  • 2T Almondbutter or your choice of nut butter
  • 2 eggs
  • desired amount of Nunaturals Vanilla Liquid Stevia
  • 1/8-1/4t baking soda 
  • Grass-fed butter to melt on top 
Mix all ingredients well in a mug or bowl and place in microwave till the "bread" has expanded and is no longer wet.  Enjoy with butter on top or eat it just like it is.

So these are not the greatest pictures, but they give you an idea of what this morning's Peanut Butter Mug Bread looked like. : )

Check out my Nunaturals page for more info. on this great Stevia brand!







2 comments:

  1. I made this using SunButter and it was delicious. It's a great idea! Here's a pic:
    http://www.effortlesseating.com/2014/01/nut-or-seed-butter-mug-bread-recipe/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking to my site Elizabeth! It made my day to see you made and enjoyed one of my recipes! You are the very first person to do that. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc