Friday, November 29, 2013

India Tree

              Naturally Vibrant Colors and Decorating Accessories
                   "...quality ingredients for creative cooks"-indiatree.com
"We offer
an exciting assortment of
quality ingredients for
cooking and baking, ranging
from pantry essentials to
party decoratifs--
all carefully selected with
the creative cook
in mind."-indiatree.com




Would you like to check out more of these great products?  Check out indiatree.com to order some today!

I love how baking and cooking is much like art (to me).  Sometimes, for people (like myself) who have allergies or intolerances to food, it we can't always eat the finished product of what we bake or create, but for me, I find I enjoy the process of creating beautiful food just as much (if not more) than eating it.  India Tree makes this type of art so much prettier and natural...something I really love.
 
These gorgeous colors are all from India Tree's lovely Decorating Set.  I had so much fun making some gluten-free cookies this Thanksgiving week and then getting to photograph the beautiful, vibrant colors.  

The Powdered Cane Sugar was excellent for making the icing for these cookies.  It helped make it look a bit more professional than what my cookies usually look like.

I love that India Tree uses only natural food extracts to create such beautiful colors.   
" INDIA TREE Decorating Colors are made from concentrated vegetable colorants. They contain no corn syrup or synthetic dyes. Use them to color icing in rich jewel tones or soft pastels. With three colors -- red, yellow and blue--you can create a full spectrum."-indiatree.com

The sprinkles were equally lovely and perfect for the fall theme I was going for.  They have this lovely glossiness...you can tell that indiatree.com pays attention to detail.  Love it!

Since India Tree uses natural ingredients, I feel good about using their colors to hide the spinach in a favorite smoothie we've been trying out.  Even with berries, smoothies can tend to be a bit to green for our boys, so I use the red coloring to add this beautiful hue that helps hide the green.  
source


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Honest Company Cleaning Products

Gaiam

Organic Bedding up to 40% OFF At Gaiam.com! Click Here!

Equal Exchange

Equal Exchange, Inc